Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


Pre-K/Kindergarten Enrollment for 2018-2019

Enrollment Center Hours are 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday

Directions for the Enrollment Process

Click Here for the online forms.

You must access the online forms through this link, do not use Parent Portal to enroll you new student.  If you have not enrolled a student on Registration Gateway you will need to create an account with a username and password.

The link below is to the enrollment system called Registration Gateway.  Please complete the online enrollment forms before you come to the Enrollment Center if possible.  If you do not have access to the internet we will have computers available to complete the online portion of the enrollment process.  If you need to complete the forms at the Enrollment Center please allow yourself time to do so and arrive no later than 2:00 pm to complete. 

We are currently enrolling for Pre Kindergarten and Kindergarten 2018-2019 for all Elementary Schools.

Please click HERE for your student's attendance zone.


2018-2019 PreK and Kindergarten enrollment dates:

East Elementary February 5th-9th

Northwest Elementary February 12th-16th

West Elementary February 19th-23rd

Southeast Elementary February 26th-March 2nd

Makeup week for all sites March 5th-9th

If we should be closed due to inclement weather during your assigned week, we will move any days missed to the make-up week of March 5th-9th.  If you are unable to make your child's assigned week you will enroll during the Makeup week or anytime following March 9th. 

The key to a smooth enrollment is preparation, please complete the online forms prior to coming.  Parents must bring their students documents in at the time of enrollment.  Records that are faxed will not be processed until the next business day.

1. Fill out online registration forms...CLICK HERE 

2. Bring required paperwork to the Jenks Public Schools Enrollment Center

    The Enrollment Center Summer hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

    The Enrollment Center is located at 951 West Main Street, Jenks, OK 74037.

PLEASE NOTE: You MUST complete 1 & 2 (above) before your child will be placed in a class.


Items to bring with you at the time of Enrollment: 

Please Note:  Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required documents are up-to-date. Refer to the following information on what is needed to complete the enrollment process.

1.  Proof of Residence is required.  Acceptable proof includes one of the following which must be in the parents' or legal guardian's name:

  1. If you own your home- Current (within 30 days) water, gas or electric bill in your name.
  2. If you are leasing a home- Current Lease and current (within 30 days) gas, water or electric bill in your name.
  3. If you live in an apartment- Current lease with all occupants listed.
  4. If you just closed on a home- Settlement Statement

2. Driver's License of Parent

3. Immunization records are required.  All series must be complete upon enrollment.

      Pre-K:   4 DPT, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicela(Chickenpox)

      K-12:    5 DPT*, 4 Polio*, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 1 Varicela (Chickenpox)

     TDaP is required for all incoming 7th-12th graders 

      * Unless 4th DPT and 3rd Polio were given on or after the fourth birthday.*


4. A certified birth certificate(Hospital certificates cannot be accepted).  You may obtain a birth certificate for the State of Oklahoma from:

Division of Vital Records located at Tulsa Health Department
Central Regional Health Center                           
5051 S 129th E Ave Tulsa, Ok 74104    Located at James O Goodwin Health Center
 (918) 594-4840   (918) 594-4868 Fax
8:30-4:00pm Monday-Friday        

  Vital Records Information                                                                                                                                                                                                             

5. Social Security Number- Requested but not required

6. Other Information- 

  • Withdraw paper for K-12th (during current school year)
  • Report Card- Kindergarten-8th grade during current School Year
  • Transcript-10th through 12th grade needed to meet with the counselor, must have withdraw papers during the school year.
  • Going into the 9th Grade: 8th grade report card and during the school year we will need a transcript as well as withdraw papers from the previous school, prior to meeting with a counselor.
  • Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood Card (if applicable)
  • Special Education (IEP) (if applicable)
  • If applicable- address of the previous school and the telephone numbers of your Student's doctor and dentist.


7. Custody/Guardianship and Divorce Decrees:  Court filed papers only (we do not accept notarized documents) please contact the Enrollment Center for assistance with Power of Attorney.  

If you need assistance with custody or guardianship you may contact one of the following organizations:  


The Woodland Group

Laura McCoy  

918-834-5600(by appointment only) 


Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma



Linda Lapak  



Neighbor for Neighbor


Nancy Rothman

918-425-5578 ext 117


The Women's Law Center of Oklahoma


Becky McClain



Tulsa County Bar Association

www.tulsabar.com (Lawyer Referral Service)