2016-2017 Parking Permit Forms
Parking Permit may be purchased in the Jenks Campus Police Office
The following is required to purchase a 2016-2017 Parking Permit:
- Student's Valid Driver's License (NOT Driver's Permits - Student's MUST have a valid Driver's License to purchase permit - if purchasing online please wait until student has a valid Driver's License)
- 2016-2017 Student School ID
- Valid/Current Insurance Verification on Vehicle Registering
- Photo Showing Tag (License Plate Number) OR Vehicle Registration
- Twenty Dollars ($20.00)
- Parent/Student Form signed by Parent & Student (see link below)
Parent/Student Contract Form
- Student Waiver Form signed by Student (see link below)
Student Waiver Form
- Student Registration Card (located in JCP office or at Registration)
ALL information & forms above will need to be provided when receiving a 2016-2017 Parking Permit regardless if you have paid online or paying in person.
Parking permits are a privilege, not a right, and students must comply with the JPS Policies as directed in the Student Handbook.
Parking permits are to be adhered to the inside lower left of the front windshield - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Jenks Campus Police Office is located @ 3rd & B Street
(across the street from the Post Office)
Building between The Frank Herald Gym & The Football Stadium