peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon

Top Stories

From the permed hair and the Guess jeans at JHS to the robe and gavel of a Tulsa County courtroom, Dana Kuehn maintains a close connection to Jenks Public Schools.

Where Are They Now? - Q&A's With Notable Jenks Grads

Dana Kuehn - Tulsa County District Judge

A Jenks lifer and a mother of four boys in Jenks Public Schools, Dana Kuehn (Class of 1989) has served her community as a Tulsa County Associate District Judge for the last ten years. The time spent in Jenks’ classrooms sparked Kuehn’s passion for problem solving and public service, and today, she adjudicates civil cases and serves as the Chief of the Civil Division within the Tulsa County court system. What are your . . .

read more

Courtney Juen and Greg Lucas are the Jenks High School September Seniors of the Month!

Seniors of the Month - September 2016

Courtney Juen and Greg Lucas are the Jenks High School September Seniors of the Month! These students exemplify what it means to be a Trojan by excelling in academics, activities, arts, athletics, and attitude! Courtney Juen , daughter of Ben and Shannon Juen, is the September Senior of the Month.  She is the head editor of the Trojan Torch school newspaper, and a member of Trojans for Christ, the Hammock Club, and Dead Poets . . .

read more

Jenks is one of four high schools in Oklahoma with 10 or more National Merit semifinalists.

20 JHS Students Named National Merit Semifinalists

The National Merit Scholarship Corp. announced this week the semifinalists for the 2017 National Merit Scholarship Program, and 20 students from Jenks High School are among the 16,000 names on the list.  Jenks is one of four high schools in Oklahoma with 10 or more semifinalists and one of only two high schools in the state to have 20 students qualify.  The nationwide pool of semifinalists represents less than 1 . . .

read more

Post on JPS social media sites with #beatrojan to share your thoughts!

What does being a Trojan mean to you?

Students share their thoughts on what sets Jenks apart, their aspirations for the year, and most importantly, what it means to be a Trojan. How do you define a Jenks Trojan? Tell us what you think by using  #beatrojan  on Facebook (, Twitter (@jenksps), or Instagram (@jenksps).

read more

Cover Art for the August 2016 Our Schools

August 2016 Our Schools

A new school year means a new look and a new, fully digital format for the Our Schools newsletter! Read all about how a small, but extremely talented group of employees is saving the District big bucks while leaving a lasting impression. Plus…get to know some of JPS’ new faces in the classroom, see how a pair of teachers from Jenks East Intermediate connected with students over the summer, and learn more about the exciting . . .

read more

About Jenks Public Schools

For more than 100 years, Jenks Public Schools has provided students with a quality education in an environment known nationwide for high academic standards and innovation. Located just south of Tulsa, Jenks Public Schools now encompasses 39 square miles and serves more than 11,700 students at its nine school sites. It is the eleventh largest public school district in the state of Oklahoma and was recently recognized as the best district . . .

read more