Jenks Public Schools On-Line Enrollment System
***New for 2012-2013***
Jenks Public Schools is implementing an on-line enrollment process for the 2012-2013 school year. The continuing enrollment information will now be verified and updated on an on-line program called School Office Pro. This new technology resource will give parents/guardians secure on-line access to validate/update important contact information at any time. Please complete the process using the appropriate link below for each student attending Jenks Public Schools prior to attending the enrollment activities/Meet the Teacher at his/her site.
Directions for on-line enrollment system: (follow these steps after you click appropriate link below)
- Create a Family Account.
- Click on "Continuing Student"
- Under "Add Student" fill in all of the student information and then click "Add Student." Repeat this for each student in your family attending Jenks Public Schools.
- Click on "Go To Registration"
- Validate/update all student enrollment information. At any time during the process, you can log out and complete the forms later. All entered information will be saved.
- When complete, be sure to submit information.
PLEASE NOTE: If your address has changed or you are a NEW student, you MUST present acceptable proof of residency. Acceptable proof of residency, can be found on the JPS website HERE.
Continuing Students: CLICK HERE
New Students: CLICK HERE
Community Education Programs: CLICK HERE
LINK to Bus Stop Information