Title 1- Parental Involvement Summary
East Intermediate Title I Parental Involvement Summary
Jenks Public Schools:
* will provide programs, activities, and procedures for the involvement of parents and welcomes parents to help plan, offer ideas, and help make decisions about how the parental involvement money is spent.
* requires school-parent compacts and wants parents to be a partner in their child's education.
* will strive to provide information and school reports in the partent's preferred language.
* is committed to inviting parents with diverse backgrounds to participate.
* encourages parents to communicate their satisfaction or dissatisfaction of the Title I plan in writing to email@example.com
* defines parental involvement as the participation of parents in regular, two-way, and meaningful communication involving student academic learning and other school activities.
The entire parent plan and school-wide site paln is available upon request.
Jenks Public Schools 205 East B Street Jenks, OK 74037 918-299-4415