JEI Media Center Circulation Policies:
Number of Items:
- Students may borrow two items at a time.
- A student may borrow an additional book if they are participating in a book club or for class assignments.
- Students will not be allowed to check out materials if they have any overdue items. All overdue items must be returned before checking out additional material.
- Students may borrow items for two weeks. Due dates are stamped on the back cover of the book at check-out.
- Students may use reference materials in the library. Reference materials are not checked out by students. Teachers may make arrangements to check out resources for classroom use.
- Students may renew books mutiple times. The books must be physically present in the library to be renewed.
- Students are expected to pay for the replacement of lost or damaged materials.
- Students will not be allowed to check out additional materials until payment or replacement of lost items have been made.