Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation
Jenks Public Schools logo
A tradition of excellence with a vision for tomorrow
peachjar icon
twitter icon
instagram icon
linkedin icon
facebook icon
Main Navigation


Ajax Loading Image


Address and Name Changes

Address, Phone Number, or Email Address Changes:  It is important to notify Jenks Public Schools when your address, phone number or email changes.  You may visit the Employee Portal to submit changes, under the "Profile" tab.  This will help eliminate delays in receiving correspondence or important information.  Please contact Human Resources if you need assistance.

Our Insurance/Benefit Office will automatically forward your address changes to EGID so your Health, Dental and Vision providers will have your current mailing address.


Name Changes:  Please contact the Human Resource Office to report a name change.  Employees will need to provide documentation verifying the new legal name of the employee.  

Once the name change has been processed by the Human Resource Office and updated on the JPS personnel file, the Insurance/Benefit Office will forward the change to EGID if the employee has Health, Dental, Vision or Life with EGID.

You must contact some vendors directly to update or change your name, address or phone number.  Below we have listed contact information for some providers:

  • American Fidelity Assurance Company:

1-800-662-1113 for Disability, Cancer, GAP, Life, Accident or Long Term Care Insurance

1-800-325-0654 for Medical or Dependent Daycare Flex Spending Accounts

1-800-662-1106 for 403(b) Retirement Accounts with American Fidelity

  • Texas Life:  1-800-283-9233

  • Teacher's Retirement System:  1-877-738-6365


If you have any questions about this information or how to change your name and address on another benefit not listed above, please contact the Insurance/Benefit Office at:  918-299-4415 ext. 2379 or 2313.