Procedures and Documents Overview
Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Thursday 7:30-4:00
The following information is required for enrollment:
- All school records you have from a former district. This should include a withdrawal transcript (especially for high school students) showing attendance and grades, Special Education and/or Gifted records.
- Important addresses and phone numbers (i.e. place of employment, physician, dentist, emergency numbers, address and/or phone number of former school district
- Parent or guardian must accompany student for enrollment to be completed
- One of the following as proof of residency:
- Non-contingent contract to purchase home, with a closing date (no longer than 90 days).
- Original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill -- dated the enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Apartment: Lease agreement with occupants listed
- Leasing Private Property: Lease agreement along with original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill - dated enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Immunization records signed by a licensed physician or clinic. Specific immunization requirements may change from year to year. Some school districts will not email or fax this record, the parent/guardian must bring this in at the time of enrollment.
- Original State Certified Birth Certificate- We do not accept the footprint from the hospital. The parent/guardian must provide this documentation, not all school districts will provide this documentation.
- Social Security Card (optional)
Court-filed Custody / Guardianship papers if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: Notarized documents are unacceptable and we do not accept Power of Attorney.
For a complete list of all requirements to enroll into Jenks Public Schools please click here
Please click here to go to the online forms. The link to the left is for new students or students who have left our district and are returning, to update your child's information please do so through the parent portal. If you do not know your parent portal username or password please contact your child's school site for assistance.