Procedures and Documents Overview
Enrollment Hours Are: Monday-Thursday 7:30-4:00
The following information is required for enrollment:
- All school records you have from a former district. This should include a withdrawal transcript (especially for high school students) showing attendance and grades, Special Education and/or Gifted records.
- Important addresses and phone numbers (i.e. place of employment, physician, dentist, emergency numbers, address and/or phone number of former school district
- Parent or guardian must accompany student for enrollment to be completed
- One of the following as proof of residency:
- Non-contingent contract to purchase home, with a closing date (no longer than 90 days).
- Original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill -- dated the enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Apartment: Lease agreement with occupants listed
- Leasing Private Property: Lease agreement along with original PSO, ONG, OG&E or water bill - dated enrolling month and showing your name and address
- Immunization records signed by a licensed physician or clinic. Specific immunization requirements may change from year to year.
- Original State Certified Birth Certificate- We do not accept the footprint from the hospital.
- Social Security Card (optional)
Court-filed Custody / Guardianship papers if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: Notarized documents are unacceptable
For a complete list of all requirements to enroll into Jenks Public Schools please click here
Please click here to go to the online forms